The official website at apnakhata.info currently offers Apna Khata Rajasthan 2022 Khet Jamabandi/ Khasra Nakal. Today, we’re going to give you all the information you need to know about “Apna Khata Rajasthan – Jamabandi Nakal / Khasra Online” in this article. The state government of Rajasthan has set up a website called “Apna Khata” specifically for the benefit of its citizens. You can access information about your land or account (Land Records) from the comfort of your own home using this official portal.
It’s about e-Dharti portal Apna Khata Rajasthan
By combining two centrally sponsored schemes, the Ministry of Rural Development and the Department of Land Resource Development (DOLR) launched the DILRMP programme for nationwide implementation of computerization of land records (CLR) and the strengthening of revenue administration and updating land records (SRA & ULR). Went One of DILRMP’s key goals is to create a contemporary and complete land records management system in the country, which will ultimately lead to the implementation of an absolute land-title system with title assurance.
Apna Khata Rajasthan (Jamabandi copy)
You can learn if you can acquire a loan on a piece of land you buy or land you buy from someone through its official website. Because you can receive a loan from any bank and crop insurance on the basis of your land papers. Apna Khata scheme launch means that people would no longer have to visit Patwari or Tehsil in order to pay their taxes. Because everything can now be done from the comfort of one’s own home via the internet.
What exactly does EDistrict UP imply to you?
This portal was designed to give the people of Uttar Pradesh the ability to apply for all state and federal government programmes and services online.
Citizens can now register for a variety of services using a single application form, monitor the progress of their application, and complete the verification process to receive their registration confirmation from all of the various programmes and services that have been consolidated under one roof.
UP e District Online Registration Process
UP state’s eDistrict registration can be completed by following the steps outlined below. Use your cell number and PAN card to register for CSC e District (-) while you’re out and about.
- Open the registration page for the UP GAV
- Go to https://edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrict/Certificate/solvencyStatus/GavReg/reggav.aspx to register for the UP GAV.
- In order to receive an OTP, you’ll need to provide your mobile phone number.
- To generate an OTP, enter your phone number and click the option labeled “Generate OTP.”
- The third step is to type in your OTP.
- You can do this by entering the OTP that was sent to your cell phone number.
- 4. Sign Up Now!
- When you click on the Register Now button, you’ll be taken to a website where you’ll have to fill out a form.
- Select a district from the drop-down menu.
- The CSC eDistrict user registration page will ask you for your contact information and the district in which you wish to register.
- Submit your personal information and receive information about registering an account.
- A confirmation email and text message will be sent to the email and phone number provided after the account has been created.
- E-District Certificates can be checked online.