Union Bank of India is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Mumbai. It has over 120 million customers and a total business of US$106 billion. After the amalgamation with Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank in April 2020, the amalgamated entity became one of the largest PSU banks in terms of branch network having over 8700 branches. It also operates in the United Kingdom through its wholly-owned subsidiary i.e. Union Bank of India (UK).
All the bank holidays are declared by Central / State Governments / Union Territories under NI (Negotiable Instruments) Act. Each and every bank shall follow the guidelines issued by The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) with respect to the list of bank holidays released by them every year. As we know in India, a bank holiday is considered to be a public holiday. But, all public holidays cannot be considered to be as bank holidays.
Let’s check the list of Union Bank of India holidays in 2023 released by the Reserve Bank of India:
|State/ Union territory||Jan||Feb||Mar||Apr||May||Jun||July||Aug||Sep||Oct||Nov||Dec|
|Andaman & Nicobar||26||8,30||7||5||29||29||15,29||28||2,24||27||25|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||26||8,22,30||4,7||1||15,16,30||7,19,28||2,24||13||25|
|Daman & Diu||26||8,22,30||4,7||1||15,16,30||7,19,28||2,24||13||25|
|Jammu & Kashmir||26||18||7,22||14,18,21||5||28,29||5,28||15||7,27,29||2,24,26||27||25|
To get the Union Bank of India Mini Statement on a bank holiday, the same can be done by calling on the Union Bank of India Mini statement number i.e. 1800 22 22 44 or 1800 208 2244. After which, an SMS would be received containing the details of the last 5 transactions.
And, to get the same via SMS, customers are required to send “UMNS” and send it to “09223008486”.
The different ways to get the Union Bank of India Mini Statement are as mentioned below:
- Getting Union Bank of India Mini Statement via Missed Call Service
- Getting Union Bank of India Mini Statement via SMS Service
- Getting Union Bank Mini Statement via Mobile Banking Service
- Getting Union Bank Mini Statement via Internet Banking Service
- Getting Union Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM
In the same way, to check the account balance, customers are required to call on the Union Bank Balance Enquiry Number i.e. “09223008586”.
And, to check it via SMS, customers are required to send “UBAL” and send it to “09223008486”.
The different ways to check the Union Bank of India account balance are as mentioned below:
- Making Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry by visiting the ATM
- Making Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry by sending an SMS
- Making Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry via Mobile Banking
- Making Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry via Missed Call Banking
- Making Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry via Passbook printing
- Making Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry via Internet Banking
- Making Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Via USSD-Unstructured Supplementary Service Data
- What are the advantages of using the Union Bank Mini Statement?
Below mentioned are the benefits of using Union bank Mini Statement:
- Any account-related detail or information is available 24*7 to the account holder.
- These services can be easily accessed via mobile phone or laptop.
- Also, in some services, the internet is also not required.
- Some of the services are available free of cost like SMS service, viewing a mini statement using Net banking service or mobile banking service.
- What are the Union Bank of India Lunch timings?
As the Union bank timings for lunch have not been specified as of now, so it differs from branch to branch. Normally private bank employees go for lunch breaks in shifts so that customers don’t have to wait for lunch time to get over.
So, because of this each and every customer can have access to banking services at any branch from 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. which makes customers to have an advantage of all the banking services within Union Bank working hours.